Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Lent Week 1 - Religious Education

What have I gave up?
I have gave up Fizzy Drinks and Lollies.
What is my prayer - Almsgiving,Penance or Fasting?
My prayer is Almsgiving because to help the people who are less fortunate as me.


Stations of the Cross
Then a girl named Veronica comes out of the crowd, she looks sad for jesus, she came with a
cloth and she wipes the blood and the sweat off of the face of jesus, she couldn’t do anything
then wipe jesus’s face.


Reflection

From the gospel reading today I have learnt that showing off to people and telling others what
you have done right like giving money to the poor or praying in front of everyone, and being
praised by others is not and award, keeping it secret only god will reward you in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment