Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Mother's Day

Mother’s Day Lunch
When I got out of the car I could smell the Indian spices in the curry and the pig sizzling in the oven. That made me hungry!


As I opened the door there was my Grandpa he was already cooking.He was cooking taro and my Grandma made chop suey. Finally my uncles came to help cook.  


When they finished cooking my aunties and uncles ran like a pack of wolves to the kitchen.My Grandpa had to say a prayer and then we could eat. When he finished saying the prayer all of them pushed in line but I got my plate first.


When the lunch had finished my mum was sitting watching T.V I knew this was the right time to give her my card. So I ran to my bag got it and gave it to her, she read it. When she finished reading she smiled like a little kid getting an ice cream. She came up to me and hugged me like a soft fluffy coat wrapped around me.
That was the best Mother’s Day ever  

I learned to write about one moment on Mothers Day and used my senses, adjectives and similes to add interesting details to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment