Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

100 Words Challenge

Monday 6 August
This is a magic door. You have to decide where it is, who put it there, what it leads to & what happens when you walk through it


In the middle of the woods there was a magic door, and Inside the magic door there is a whole new world inside.


I walked into the magic door, and for a split second it was black and then POOF there is another door. I open the door and all I see people wearing funny clothes and listening to funky music with funny hairstyles. I see sky tower and I know that I am in Auckland, City. I am curious and ask someone “What year is this?” which she replied “ it's 1995, How do you not know?”. I suddenly feel nervous.

I get to the bus stop to see if there is any busses going to G.I. I get to G.I and i quickly ran off the bus and hid. After it was clear I walked out and don’t know where I am. G.I looks different. I don’t like it.

I get to the house my grandparents live at the time. I get there and knock on the door. My mum opens the door but she is only 13 at the time. I get scared and run back down the driveway. Down to the park. I see that the door is on the field I run and open it, and boom it's black and im back into where I was in the beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment