Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

100 Words Challenge

Monday 27 August
….why would I do that? I said after my principal thought that I egged the school
last night which was Halloween night. “But Mrs. It wasn’t me that did that”
I said quickly, “Sorry Joseph, But we had people living around this area saying
they saw you, plus even the surveillance camera caught you” replied the principal.
“Im sorry, im gonna have to ring your parents and suspend you” added Mrs. C.
I was scared and nervous of what my parents were gonna say, but I knew
It wasn’t me that did this. I was thinking of who would have done this to me?.
Then it came to me, It was my arch-enemy Lisa! She was really good at
disguising herself as other people. I barged into the Principal’s office and said
“It wasn’t me, It was lisa” Mrs. C replied “What?” “I can prove it to you!”

I quickly took her to Lisa’s office and she opened it. In there was a mask
of me and egg plates with some eggs still inside. She let me go and suspended
Lisa instead.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment