Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey Day 1: Activity 1


Activity 1: Let’s imagine that you were alive 2792 years ago and invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic Games. Which of these events: running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon would you compete in? Click on the name of the sport and it will take you to a site that tells you about the sport. On your blog tell us which sport you would choose and why you chose it.
The Sport I choose was Equestrian races/Horse racing. I chose this Sport because I think Horse racing is the easiest sport. I think Horse racing is easy because all of the other sports involve Running or Fighting.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Joseph!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme. I am so happy that you have joined us! I'm also really happy to see that you have chosen such an interesting sport as your ancient Olympic sport of choice. Good idea!

    I think that equestrian racing is a really interesting option. I have never personally ridden a horse. Have you?

    I hope that you will continue to post great blogs and to be part of our holiday programme for the next two weeks!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete