Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
- Who was your Inspiration?
- What made you want to join the olympics?
- Who was your hardest competitor?
- Was it hard trying to win or was it easy?
- How did you feel when you found out you won?